Sunday, September 29, 2019

Picks for the Sunday 9/29/19 NFL Line Up

And Now for Something Completely Different...


Hello all.  For those who follow, you know I usually work NFL and college football numbers with an eye for real-world applications.  While working on Strength of Schedule numbers, I saw the GB - PHI point spread looked way off so I posted to Twitter that if  I were a betting man, I would be all over PHI, the underdog, who won straight up. 

Just to have my timestamped "receipt" of the internet if this works again, here are some of the picks based on my calcs vs. Vegas.

  
Please do not use the above for wagering, this is for analytical research purposes only...plus, if  this is all garbage and you lose you can't say I didn't warn you!




******************************************************************************

Who are the Most Efficient Wide Receivers to know for NFL Draft 2020?  The first "ROI" survey is out through Week 4!  Check to see if any of your favorites made the list here!  Check back for Week 5 soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment