Thursday, April 28, 2016

Welcome!

Hello everyone.  Welcome to the "3AM and I don't have to go into the office because it's finally NFL Draft Day" edition of the Blog!  Through posts and, hopefully, interactions with any of you checking this out, we will explore college football player analysis concepts and keep our eyes open for CFB talents before they emerge on the NFL scene.  Last year, I had Danielle (Don't Call Me "Danielle") Hunter and Markus Golden on defense and OL Mitch Matthews and Rob Havenstein as my Island of Misfit Toys picks. 
They worked out but I'm not so sure about Jelly Gun, here.


This year I will unleash my Misfit Toys in several hours pre-draft (after I get some sleep) and would love to get feedback. 
 And I will be following the draft live on Twitter Thursday night for Round 1!!!
Follow me @boombearjr on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment