Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Week 5 Picks - Don't Say I Didn't Warn You


Not Quite Throwing Darts at a Board...But Close

The experiment began last week and it didn't start off very well:
  • 3 out of 8
  • 1 out of 2 on straight up picks
  • Two injuries to starting QBs in critical games I lost where I was relying on poor QB play to provide lots of turnovers.

The methodology was tightened up so let's see what this week brings.  On the left is the contest and on the right is the selection.  I've added a confidence indicator to reflect how strong each pick is on a scale of 1 -10.

The numbers below are totally for research and entertainment purposes only.  Based on last week's results, they are not even that entertaining... 





**********************************************************************

How aggressive is your favorite team's QB?  How does his willingness to take chances impact winning?  Check out my analysis here!


No comments:

Post a Comment